I remember a time when cell phones, laptops and the Internet didn’t exist – and it was not that long ago. Now most of us are so dependent on these devices that we can’t imagine being without them. EMF protection is something we now need to consider.
Scientists are beginning to uncover the potential dangers and long-term health effects of low levels of Electromagnetic Radiation emitted from these electronic devices. EMFs include Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radiation as well as Radio Frequency (RF) radiation, which includes WiFi and Bluetooth.
Our bodies have their own sensitive and delicate electromagnetic system and the earth has its own magnetic field. The natural EMFs from the earth and the sun synchronize with our biological rhythms and electromagnetic system.
In modern day living, we are surrounded by man-made electromagnetic frequencies which penetrate our bodies continually. These exposures can interfere with the electromagnetic systems in our bodies. The increased load of exposure has been linked to many health effects.
Some of the health effects associated with EMF exposure are sleep disturbances, headaches, weakened immune system, asthma, allergies, arthritis, nausea, loss of memory, difficulty concentrating, neurological conditions, depression, infertility, chronic fatigue, breast cancer, childhood leukemia and brain tumors.
Children are more at risk than adults because their brain and nervous system are still developing, they have thinner skulls, and their organs are not fully developed. The fetuses of pregnant women are especially vulnerable to EMFs.
EMF protection is critical for babies and kids.
Cell phones, laptops, and tablets emit both Radio Frequency (RF) and Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radiation, which can be absorbed by the tissues closest to where the device is used. These devices are often used directly against our bodies with little or no distance between the device and the body. Laptops and tablets rest in our laps and cell phones directly touch our heads. This puts us in direct contact with increased levels of ELF, RF and heat radiation.
To minimize exposure to EMFs:
- Turn off cell phones and tablets or put on airplane mode as much as possible.
- Keep cordless phones, cell phones, computers and TVs out of kids’ bedrooms.
- Unplug all electronics in the bedroom while sleeping. If you need an alarm clock, use battery-powered.
- Don’t use electric blankets or wireless baby monitors.
- Try to keep the head of bed away from electrical outlets.
- Keep the room dark at night.
- Hardwire internet connections, rather than using WiFi, and minimize wireless or bluetooth devices
- If you use WiFi, turn it off at night.
- Don’t allow smart meters to be installed on or near your home.
- Use radiation protection cases and shields on your phones, tablets and laptops.
- Walk barefoot on the earth as much as possible
- Regularly expose yourself and your kids to negative ions by being in nature. Take trips to waterfalls or the ocean, if possible.
EMF Protection is Available for You and Your Kids
I recently found DefenderShield – cell phone, tablet, and laptop radiation and heat shields that provide total body protection from a broad spectrum of harmful electronic emissions.
Backed by independent FCC certified laboratory testing, DefenderShield products are thin, lightweight and portable cases and pads that shield the radiation and heat produced by laptops, tablets and cell phones.
I’ve checked into others and DefenderShield is the best EMF protection capable of blocking the full frequency spectrum of harmful Electromagnetic Radiation (EMF) which includes both Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) and Radio Frequency (RF) emissions. It also greatly reduces the heat touching your body.
- Extremely Low Frequency Radiation (ELF Radiation)
- WiFi Radiation (RF Radiation)
- Bluetooth Radiation (RF Radiation)
- Cellular Radiation (RF Radiation)
- Heat Radiation
I was so impressed by the DefenderShield line of products that I purchased them for myself and my family. I love their cell phone cases, their laptop and iPad shields, and I also use their earbuds and blue light glasses.
Check out DefenderShield