The Avocado Green hybrid Vegan Mattress features GOLS organic certified latex, GOTS organic certified cotton, and up to 1,414 pocketed support coils arrange in 5 zones. Avocado Green don’t use polyurethane foams, polyester, or toxic fire retardants. Hand-tufted. They replace wool with cotton. Vegan certified, PETA-approved.
Vegan and Natural
The Avocado Green Vegan Mattress is GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Avocado Green handcraft the mattress with natural and organic materials, including GOLS organic certified latex from co-owned farmers’ collectives, and 100% GOTS organic certified cotton. Their non-toxic Vegan Mattress combines the finest natural cushioning with an internal, zoned, pressure-point system for proper back support and extended durability. They do not use wool anywhere in this PETA-approved mattress.
Vegan Action (the Vegan Awareness Foundation) in Richmond, Virginia, has certified the Avocado Green Vegan Mattress. It is also a PETA-approved product. That means the vegan mattresses are third-party validated to not contain wool or other animal products or byproducts that have been tested on animals. Instead of wool, Avocado Green use a generous layer of USDA certified 100% organic cotton batting.
- Standard Mattress: Thickness: 11” | Weight: 59 (Twin) – 122 lbs (Cal. King)
- Mattress with Pillow-Top: Thickness: 13” | Weight: 80 (Twin) – 166 lbs (Cal. King)
- Winner of the 1% for the Planet Pinnacle Award.
- Winner of the Good Housekeeping Sustainability Innovation Award.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified by UL Environment.
- Formaldehyde Free Certified by UL Environment.
- GOTS Organic Certification from Control Union.