Naturepedic Breathable Ultra Crib Protector Pad
The cover features a soft organic cotton surface and a 3-dimensional polyester lattice structure that creates a breathable space under the baby for increased airflow. This results in improved temperature regulation for less sweaty backs and a reduced risk of overheating. It also allows the baby to breathe directly through the sleep surface if necessary. Get all the safety and comfort benefits of a breathable mattress with the convenience and practicality of a removable and washable pad.
See also the Naturepedic Breathable Crib Protector Pad that has a waterproof backing.
Breathability Done Right!
Breathable crib mattresses are all about added comfort and safety. Simply put, babies tend to cry more when they’re uncomfortable. Airflow under the baby allows heat to dissipate more efficiently, helping regulate temperature for less sweaty backs. Breathability is also about physical safety. In an independent test designed to measure suffocation risk, Naturepedic achieved the lowest risk category, allowing a simulated baby to breathe directly through the breathable surface indefinitely.
Reduces sweating and overheating – get the benefits of a breathable mattress with the convenience and practicality of a removable and washable pad.
Need a breathable crib mattress? The Organic Breathable 2-Stage Baby Crib Mattress is the perfect combination of a waterproof crib mattress with a breathable pad!
Features & Benefits
- Breathable layer between the baby and the mattress
- Breathable layer removable – wash and dry (the quilted breathable layer is not itself waterproof)
- Organic cotton surface
- Full breathability with full hygiene
- Make any crib mattress breathable
- No harmful chemicals and no flame retardants
- No toxic chemical odors/smells
- Machine washable
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Made Safe Certified
- No vinyl, phthalates, polyurethane foam, flame retardant chemicals or barriers, formaldehyde, pesticides, GMO’s, glues/adhesives, etc.
Made in USA
All Naturepedic mattresses and bedding are manufactured in the U.S.A.