Naturepedic Organic Waterproof Protector Pads
Protect against accidents, spills and stains without exposing your family to toxins!
Naturepedic Organic Waterproof Protector Pads will protect from any baby and child wetness – even the worst accidents -whether it’s urine, baby spit-up, drool, or even adult accidents! Also blocks dust-mites and other allergens from the top of the mattress, and makes your family’s sleeping environment healthier.
- Complete, Effective Waterproofing – No Worries about Accidents!
- Protects Mattress from Stains, Wetness, Odors, Mildew and Fungus
- Soft, Breathable and Non-Sweaty
- No harmful chemicals – No off-gassing – Tested and Confirmed
- GOTS Certified
- GREENGUARD Select Certified (strictest standards)
- Top and Bottom Layers are 100% Certified Organic Cotton Fabric
- Made with soft organic cotton flannel on top and organic cotton muslin on bottom
- Ultra-Thin Waterproof Membrane In Center
- No Vinyl/PCV, Phthalates
- No Chemical Odor
- No PBDEs, Flame Retardants, Dyes, Biocides
- Lightweight and Easy to Change
- Machine Washable
- Highest Quality Materials and Craftsmanship Guaranteed!
Safe, Non-Toxic Waterproofing
Features DrySleep™ technology, which effectively blocks liquids from passing through while still allowing the fabric to “breathe.” Results in less “sweaty backs” and a drier, more comfortable sleep. It provides an excellent alternative to vinyl and latex rubber. It feels just like a cotton pad and there is no plastic or chemical smell at all!
Read more about Naturepedic’s Safe, Non-Toxic Waterproof Membrane
Make Certain Your Mattress is Safe and Non-toxic Too!
GOTS and GREENGUARD Certified!
Naturepedic Organic Waterproof Protector Pads are GOTS certified, tested by an independent third-party laboratory, and certified according to the GREENGUARD® GOLD Certification Program. It’s also achieved GREENGUARD SELECT Certification – the most stringent standard.
No Latex or wool (for allergy concerns)
Machine Washable – Tumble Dry Low Heat
The Naturepedic Organic Waterproof Protector Pads are made slightly larger to overcome shrinkages which occur in organic cotton fabric since no chemicals are used to stop fabric from shrinking. We recommend that you pre-wash your new protector before the first use for the ultimate comfort and fit. It might take several washings for all noticeable shrinkage to stop.
- Machine wash in warm water before the first use. Gentle biodegradable detergent is recommended.
- Use non-chlorine bleach only. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove promptly. Do not iron.
The Naturepedic Organic Waterproof Protector Pads are lightweight and highly versatile. It should be placed under the sheet and is easy to change and pack when traveling.
Fitted Standard Depth (Versatile design handles mattress depths from 9″ to 16″ with organic cotton skirt and full elastic perimeter.)
Twin Fitted – 38″ x 75″ x 12″
Twin XL Fitted – 38″ x 80″ x 12″
Full Fitted – 53″ x 75″ x 12″
Queen Fitted – 60″ x 80″ x 12″
King Fitted – 76″ x 80″ x 12″
Cal King Fitted – 72″ x 84″ x 12″
For Crib sizes please see our Naturepedic Organic Waterproof Baby Crib Protector Pad.
To protect your non-washable pillows from spills and stains, please also see our Naturepedic Organic Cotton Waterproof Pillow Protector.